Sunday, January 29, 2012

Halloween 2011
















Halloween was so much fun this year. Taylor loves fairies. Her favorite show is Tinkerbell: The great fairy rescue. So for Halloween this year she decided she wanted to be Rosetta off of Tinkerbell. I went looking for a Rosetta costume and actually found one at Walmart but couldn't get myself to pay $20 for it. So I decided to put my own spin on Rosetta and that is what Taylor wore. I personally think I turned out really cute. Tenlie was a teddy bear, which looked so cute on her. I got this costume last year on clearance, I only paid $0.25 for it. You cant beat that. Halloween was fun. We took the girl trick or treating, all the elderly people thought they were so cute. They always get handful's of candy because Taylor knows how to work it lol.. I cant wait until we get a bigger house and can start having Halloween and other holiday parties. I love throwing a good party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment