Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fall Fun 2011

















































































We love to go out and do stuff together as a family. Growing up I loved spending quality time with my family and some of my best memories are of times we did things together. I want my children to have those same memories. This fall we went to the corn maze in Ogden. We had alot of fun. There was a huge slide that Taylor just loved, but we had to go down it with her because she was to scared to go alone. She is silly. She loved all the wood cutouts of witches and animals. Her favorite was the horse. She is in love with horses. She says we need to get a bigger house so we can get one ha ha ha. Tenlie loves being outside. She loves to look at all the colors and shapes. She also loves to watch other kids play (since she isnt big enough to get down and play with them she just watches). We have so much fun as a family. Its times like these that I cherish.

No comments:

Post a Comment