Sunday, January 29, 2012

All Because Two People Fell In Love























Me and Colton started dating in the spring of 2004, we were married on Nov, 08 2007. I love that I was able to marry my best friend. Colton is everything I could ask for in a husband. He is dedicated, loving, a hard worker, and a great father. Although married life have been a crazy roller coaster I am so greatful to be on this ride with Colton. I love Colton so much and enjoy experiencing all that life throws at us. Good and bad. The first year of marriage was hard. It wasn't all rainbows and lollypops like you dream of. In the first year we bought a house, had our first baby (Taylor) and on top of all that had to learn how to be married (which in and of itself is a hard task). This blog is all about our crazy lives and everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment