Sunday, January 29, 2012

Christmas Time is here!















































Christmas was so much fun this year, Taylor was so excited for Santa to come. The whole month of December every time Taylor would see something she liked on TV she would say I want that, oh I want that too, and that, and that, and that...... I am sure you get the picture. Anyways I started buying the stuff she said she wanted, but then the list kept getting longer and longer so I left the rest to Santa and the Grandparents lol.. Tenlie was more excited about all the wrapping paper on Christmas day. Which was somewhat expected. She was so cute. She just wanted to be in the middle of action. The girls were spoiled rotten. The day after Christmas my living room was completely filled with toys that I had no idea where to put. I felt like I lived in the middle Toys R Us. Don't get me wrong I am thankful for what we have but sometimes I feel like we have more stuff is storage than we actually have in the house. Its time for a new house with about 1000 more square feet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment