Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Day In The Life


















As a stay at home mom, my days consist mostly of cooking, cleaning and changing stinky bums; however when we get time to play me and the girls enjoy going to the park, playing outside, and coming up with the next delicious cupcake recipe. Winter time is a hard time of the year for us because we enjoy being outside so much, but the cold snowy weather not so much! The girls get restless being cooped up in the house all day everyday during the winter, so I try to find fun things to do with them. Like play with play-doh, color pretty pictures, and sing and dance. Taylor's favorite song right now is "single ladies" by Beyonce. She is so silly, she dances and sings its hilarious. Tenlie even joins in on the action by crawling around in circles shaking her head back and forth. Oh I love my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment